About E. H. Pope

E.H. Pope Ltd. was founded in Toronto in 1951 as Pope Supply Company to provide a local source for a variety of US-made industrial tools and supplies. As time went on, more and more US manufacturers came to realize the value of having inventory in Canada and a local sales force.


Today the company sells a range of fabrication, material handling, and industrial supplies to industry across Canada. Our new 18,000 square foot office and warehouse is strategically located in south-east Brampton, a municipality in the Greater Toronto Area, and just minutes from major highways and Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.


For our customers our advantage is deep product knowledge, superior customer service, and flexibility. For our suppliers it is market knowledge, an experienced sales force, and low-cost, flexible warehousing and distribution.

Recently Viewed Products
  1. 3/4" 5-ft Hose Black (69539-BLK)